Comment on page
Amano Financial Overview
Most Sustainable & Profitable Platform
AAP gives the Amano token automatic staking and compounding features, and the highest Fixed APY in the market at 306,720.043% for the first 12 months.
Amano is a company focused on DeFi innovation that creates benefits and value for Amano token holders. Our AAP protocol that is used within the Amano token grants exceptional benefits for holders of $AMANO:
- Low Risk with the Amano Buyback Assurance (ABA) - 5% of all trading fees are stored in the Amano Insurance Fund which helps sustain and back the staking rewards by maintaining price stability and greatly reducing downside risk.
- Easy and Safe Staking - The Amano token always stays in your wallet so it doesn’t need to be put into the hands of a 3rd party or centralized authority. All you need to do is buy & hold as you automatically receive rewards in your own wallet so there are no more complicated staking processes at all.
- Interest Yield with Automatic Payments - You need not worry about having to re-stake your tokens. Interest yield is paid automatically and compounded in your own wallet, guaranteeing you will never miss a payment.
- Highest Fixed APY - Amano pays out at 306,720.043% in the first 12 months which rivals anything in the DeFi arena to date. After the first 12 months, the interest rate drops over a predefined Longterm Interest Cycle period.
- Rapid Interest Payments - The Amano Protocol pays every Amano Token holder each and every 15 minutes or 96 times each day, making it the fastest auto-compounding protocol in crypto.
- Auto Token Burn - One of the exciting features of the Amano Protocol is an automatic token burn system named “Amano Furnace” which prevents circulating supply from getting out of hand and becoming unmanageable. The Amano Furnace is 5% out of all Amano Token market sales and is burned in the same individual transaction.
The AAP uses a complex set of factors to support its price and the rebase rewards. It includes the Amano Buyback Assurance (ABA) which serves as an insurance fund to achieve price stability and long-term sustainability of the Amano Protocol by maintaining a consistent 0.022916% rebase rate paid to all $AMANO token holders every 15 minutes.
The Amano development team has coordinated all of these elements together so they work seamlessly behind the scenes. The result is a simple and elegant staking and rewards system for $AMANO holders.